Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dear Stash

I'm SERIOUSLY trying to address my stash and become more of a "use it or lose it" yarncrafter.
My current plan, as of today, is composed of two parts: Travel Project (TP) and Project of the Day (POD).
My Travel Project is just that: my daily commute project, small and portable or workable in sections..such as hats, socks, mittens, afghan panels, granny squares, etc.
My Project of the Day is my Morning and/or Evening work at home, which I'll work on whenever I have a moment, no matter how small the moment. Since I have seven possibilities on my Ravelry page, one per day perhaps?

Sunday: tanya
Monday:sundance-market-bag
Tuesday:braided-top-tank
Wednesday:aquitaine-pullover
Thursday:wrapped-in-ripples
Friday:weekend-raglan
Saturday:ribbed-gloves

Of course that means some items will take longer than other, but THAT'S OKAY.
We're on stash reduction here, not speed time trials!
Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment